Title [Academic Affairs] Form : Submission result of thesis direct research
writer 조덕환 Date 2016.05.19 11:32 Read 951

We"d like to notice for form attached for those who wants to submit the result of the course(direct research)

 - For doing course registration, you have to do it on portal webpage, and fill out direct research plan on the site as well(After that, print it out and submit it to your department & graduate school after getting signature of the department academic advisor & head of the department.)

Those who will do direct research(Ⅱ,Ⅲ)  (Ph.D course students) don"t have to submit the direct research plan. Just submit the result around the end of semester

Please refer to seperate notice in every semester for more detailed information.

Thank you