Title [Change of Status] Application for Temporary Exit
writer Admin Date 2016.05.30 13:32 Read 833
 Leaving Korea is not admitted in principle.
 However, it"s possible to leave within 2 weeks in special case such as overseas conference, death of families and so on.
 In that case, students must submit "Application for Temporary Exit" & copy of E-ticket to us in advance before departure.