Title [Academic Affairs] Form : Application for acceptance of upper level credit taken
writer 조덕환 Date 2016.05.30 17:38 Read 893
Please refer to attahced below.

1. To whom : Students who got upper level credit in Inha university.
    * Max. 6 credit can be accepted ( Only credit which is taken more than 24 credit  in the Master"s degree course in Inha and gotten Above B0.)

2. Procedure : Reviewing in department / Approval -> Reviewing in graduate school  / Approval 
3. Period : in March / September.
  * For more info, Please refer to sepearte notice around that period.